New supplier CMM Gravity to start on long-term contract with Petrobras
Launched today, Scania’s 2013 online sustainability report highlights the importance sustainability has for
They bring the best students to Germany and make them fit for the world market: The University of Bremen and
Advanced Procurement Negotiations Asia Master-class
26th – 27th May 2014, Hilton Hotel, Singapore
Cargolux Airlines International S.A. today announced that an Extraordinary General Meeting of the company’s shareholders has resolved to increase...
Second "Recreation Area" for passengers opens in Munich Airport's Terminal 2: Oasis of calm offers place to relax or focus on work
Three important tasks fulfilled / Handover to complete merger with CSAV / Michael Behrendt to support the integration
In accordance with the agreed planning in the contract for the construction of a Damen SIGMA Frigate for the Indonesian Navy,
The new Wärtsilä NOx Reducer will be fitted to two new fishing vessels under construction at the Celiktrans yard in Turkey.
GERMAN travel giant TUI's stake in container shipping company Hapag-Lloyd will shrink to 13.9 per cent with the merger with Chilean carrier Compani...
First of 14 ASD Tugs launched at Damen Shipyards Galati
Hiab, part of Cargotec, has delivered two MOFFETT M4 ProFutureTM truck mounted forklifts to van den Eerenbeemt Fourage BV in Liessel, North Brabant...
|MOL Logistics Subsidiary in Thailand Acquires AEO Certification|
|DHL Hong Kong - receives top award for corporate responsibility efforts|
|Global Star Logistics in Shanghai Record Move|
- Wärtsilä X92 engine selected to power new series of Post Panamax container ships
- Panalpina executives elected to boards of TIACA and Cargo 2000
- Dari tak terkalahkan Logistik Logistik Pihak Ketiga dan Perusahaan Supply Chain Management
- Four helicopters bound for Heli Expo in Los Angeles, the world’s largest helicopter show, have crossed the Atlantic onboard one of Volga-Dnepr’s An-124-100 freighters.
- "Strategic Partnership 1520" forum to feature report on HSL
- KEVIN KEEGAN ON THE BALL FOR LONDON GATEWAY AT MULTIMODAL 2014
- Cargotec appoints Roland Sundén to head Hiab business area as of 1 May 2014
- Management change at Swisslog: Peter Hettich follows Hans Ziegler as Delegate of the Board of Directors
- First flight: Liebherr-Aerospace on board the Bombardier CSeries aircraft
London (United Kingdom) Time
New York (United States) Time
Tokyo (Japan) Time
Hongkong (Hongkong) Time
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) Time
Sydney (Australia) Time
Jakarta (WIB) Time
Makassar (WITA) Time
Jayapura (WIT) Time
Foreign Exchange Rates Table
Facebook Like Box
|Periode||23-Apr-2014 s/d 29-Apr-2014|